I just placed my order, what happens next?
- We will send you a confirmation email with your order number and receipt as soon as you place your order. Make sure you use the correct email when placing your order. Once we complete processing your order you will be notified with a tracking number.
What is the processing time for my order?
- After placing your order please allow up to 6-12 hrs for the payment to clear. We also require 1-3 business days to prepare and processing before we can ship. Shipping takes another 2-4 days. This processing time frame is subject to change due to sales or holidays. We are working to get orders out to you as quickly as possible. If have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Our products are tested and safe to use up to 3 years.
Can I try the product(s) before I commit to a bulk order?
- Yes, we have the trial kit that has all of our products samples, or you can purchase an individual sample by going to the wholesale page, selecting a product and choosing the sample option from the drop down menu.
Do you offer label printing services?
- Yes we can print your labels using your company’s logo. This option is available as you select options for your products. If you have a problem uploading your logo please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org include your name and order number.
What label material do you use?
- We use Removable High Gloss Biaxially-Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP). In simple terms it means that the polypropylene materials have been stretched flat in two directions. This process enhances the strength properties of the film to meet the needs of demanding applications. BOPP material is versatile and capable of withstanding harsh environments. This material ideal for labeled products that may come in contact with water or oils.
BOPP label benefits:
- Its is a thin, high quality material
- It has superior strength and durability (Tearproof)
- It is smooth and produces a high-quality print
- Its flatness conforms well to containers
- It has low toxicity (food label suitable)
- It is recyclable (No. 5 plastic)
- The material is resistant to scratches, oil & water substances.
What is the process after I upload my logo/label for printing?
- If you uploaded a label design ready to print, we will go ahead and print it. We only contact you if you uploaded a label design with incorrect dimensions. Here is the link to correct label dimensions for different products.
- If you uploaded a logo and would like us to design the label, our team will contact you via email (the email address you used to checkout) within 1-2 business days with the label design. You will have a chance to see and make any suggestions you would like. Our label designer will then send you the final designs for you to approve before we print and ship it along with your products.
I paid for the labels but forgot/wasn’t able to upload my logo or label design what do I do?
- In this case you can simply send us an email with your name and order # and attach the design. You can find your order number in the confirmation email you receive as soon as you place your order.
Do the labels come already applied on the products or do I have to apply them myself?
- We do not apply the labels on the products. We ship the labels together with your products so you can apply them yourself.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accepting payments with bank issued Debit and Credit Cards (Stripe), PayPal and Sezzle. we are still working on getting a provider for credit card transactions to ensure the safety of our clients when shopping on our website.
Do you ship internationally?
- We have currently suspended all international shipping due to customs duty complications and packages taking longer time to get delivered to our customers. We will resume when things get back to normal.
Do you offer financing?